This is one magic formula I am sharing with my readers, followers and friends….it is really going to work. This is my mother’s secret formula and my brother and I never thought it would work this effectively.
My brother was suffering from severe dandruff problem. No anti-dandruff shampoo (he tried atleast 5-7) varieties for over 1 ½ years…so many dermatologists (I think he consulted 3 well known dermatologists in Kolkata) prescription anti-dandruff shampoos..anti-fungal medications, tablets did not work..Sometimes reduced the intensity of acne( he started having acne all over his chest/shoulder from dandruff) and dandruff…but nothing could heal or cure completely. He was really suffering and serious seborrhoeic dermatitis (medical term for dandruff) until my mom came up with this solution.
She made a oil as mentionrd below. You need to apply this oil, keep it for atleast 1 hour (you can keep overnite), then comb with thick comb and then wash off with any shampoo. My brother used any of the anti-dandruff shampoo he already had (as he had too many half used bottles). While you comb you can see the results…for my brother thick layers of skin like dandruff layers came off.
Do this regularly for alternate days for first week and then twice a week after that. You will see the results. Once completely cured you could do fortnightly or as required according to your judgement.
Dandruff cure oil: mom’s formula
You will require:
250 gms pure coconut oil
200gms sesame oil (gingely oil/til tel)
100gms fenugreek seeds (methi)
Fresh Curry leaves washed and dried off the water
A large vessel for heating oil and ingredients
A spoon to stir
A cloth to strain oil
A washed bottle that is dried out in the sun for storing.
Note: you could skip curry leaves and sesame oil if you do not get them easily..these 2 ingredients have anti-graying properties.
- Mix both oils in a large vessel and heat.
- Once the oil is heated (not boiling, just hot) add all fenugreek seeds. Wait till you hear a crackle/popping sound.
- Now add the curry leaves. Put off the flame and wait for the curry leaves to turn black.
- Now allow it to cool.
- Strain with a cloth.
- Put into washed and sun dried bottle.
- The vessel should large enough as oil tends to spill, especially when the leaves are added
- Do not overheat the oil. Boiling point of oil is very low and the oil heats up really quickly.
- Do not leave the oil on flame and go anywhere.It is sure to spill and can cause a real big danger.
- Hence arrange all things you need first and then put on the flame.
- Even traces of moisture in the bottle you store can spoil the whole oil in the long run. So do dry you storage bottle out in the sun properly before you store.
- People allergic to any of the above ingredients should stay away from this oil.
I will not say anything else…follow this yourself and you will know the results for yourself. The relief you get will do all the talking.
Do let me know if this formula has worked for you. Visit back and leave in your comments. Your comments and compliments are valuable for me…….and ofcourse don’t forget to click on the punchtab rewards button on the left to earn points and get rewards. Do visit everyday, click and win rewards.